Jackfruit is an exotic fruit grown in tropical regions of the world. It is native to South India. It has a distinctive sweet flavor and can be used to make a wide variety of dishes. It’s also very nutritious and may have several health benefits. Jackfruit are harvested unripe, tender and
– Gluten free
– Plant based meal
– Good source of protein
– High in Fiber and Potassium
– Maintain healthy blood pressure
– Jackfruit is harvested young, unripe.
- Processed in ISO, HACCP, IFS accredited factory with state-of-art infrastructure.
- Available in two ranges.
- Pastuerized and packed in bottles and cans
- Preserved in brine and packed in pails